Pricing & Payment
Stall Prices 2023
Stall Site Sizes
If you have a gazebo, caravan or food truck please make sure the size you book will fit your stall, including any tow bars or similar extras.
If none of the sizes listed work for you we can usually organise custom sizes and corresponding prices, and there is a place on the application form to choose ‘other’ and describe what you want, but we have retired the previous option for 6mx5m wide stalls because these cause too much congestion in our narrow streets.
Additional Fees that May Apply
FOOD and DRINK STALL LEVY: $90, discounted to $20 if your food is pre packaged to take home – for instance, jams, preserves and sauces – and there is no waste generated at the festival.
A small part of this levy pays for the WCC fee charged for inspecting stalls selling food or drink at Newtown Festival, but most of the levy goes towards recycling and waste management costs.
TRESTLE TABLE HIRE: $35 for the first table, $20 each for second and third tables is you need more than one.
- 10 amp single phase = $70
- 32 amp single phase = $90
How To Pay
Payments are made best online by direct deposit. You can also pay with cash if you can get to the Newtown office. Stallholders can bring cash payments to the office at 123 Daniell St, Newtown – please ring first on 389 7316 or 027 416 9731 to make sure someone is there.
- Stall sites are ONLY allocated to bookings that have PAID. The date you pay is one of the factors used in prioritising site allocation.
- To be eligible for early bird discount prices, you must PAY before 1 December 2022.
- Sorry but we are unable to take credit cards.
- If you would like to pay a deposit and make an arrangement to pay in installments please contact us to discuss this.
Newtown Festival Trust
Particulars: Your Name
Reference: Your booking number, or your phone number